So, here I am. Two days into my newest bout of calorie-counting and, hopefully, lifestyle change.
I've tried this before. In the summer of 2012, I managed to lose almost 30 pounds. In May, I weighed in at 205 lbs; by mid-October, I was still going strong and was hitting 180 on the scale consistently, and occasionally even a bit lower. But then... I strained my shoulder. And all the progress I made just... stopped. Reversed.
So here I am, one year later and 20 pounds heavier. So this time, I'm keeping a record of my progress. As someone studying in the sciences, I love data and that will reflect here. I plan to take accurate measurements and calorie counts and such and record them, then put them on pretty graphs when I have enough data.
So my most recent (and sucessful!) attempt at a lifestyle change is happening here. Right now. Today. (Well actually yesterday; I started my calorie counting on Monday, because what better day is there to start fresh?)
Hang on, this will be a bumpy ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment